Ware-Pak Means Experience
On average, Supervisors, Customer Service Representatives and Warehouse Staff bring more than 11 years of service to Ware-Pak each day. - Mark Plechaty, President & CEO of Ware-Pak
Experience Means Performance
While technology provides the tools our team needs to perform, there is no substitute for experience. At Ware-Pak, we are very proud to report that...
- Warehouse supervisors average 16 years of service to Ware-Pak
- Customer service representatives average 10 years of service
- Warehouse staff members average 10 years of service
This level of experience has enabled Ware-Pak to achieve record performance year after year, with 90% of all orders shipped the same day, 98% of all orders shipped within 24 hours, 85% of all returns processed the same day - all with 99.7% order fulfillment accuracy.
A Team Committed to Safety and Training
When you serve publishers for over 50 years, you know that a consistent commitment to safety and education can lead to lower costs and higher productivity. So at Ware-Pak, we go to great lengths to provide job and safety training to every employee.
- Each new employee completes 80 hours of training before picking orders
- 100% of all pickers are cross-trained to pick orders for all accounts
- Every equipment operator must complete a 4-hour OSHA approved safety program and pass an operator's exam
- Ware-Pak voluntarily participates in OSHA safety inspection programs
- Ware-Pak has voluntarily participated in government programs to verify social security numbers
With no OSHA reportable accidents in the past 5 years, a current OSHA rating of 0.87 and a financially sound balance sheet with absolutely no debt, Ware-Pak has built an excellent reputation for safety and financial stability.